home
about us
contact/request info
 


Surface Wizard Kit
Systems
Product Video
Examples of Repairable Damage
Business Opportunities
SRP vs Competitors
Training
Common Questions
Testimonials
Know Your Glass
MSDS
NOVUS Polish
 
 

Business Opportunities

In recent years SRP has begun to focus on more than just the automotive industry. As we have found, the auto glass industry makes up less than 10% of the total glass manufactured worldwide. The other 90% is made up of flat / architectural glass. Does this give you and idea of which market you should be focusing on?

  »  Scratch Removal/ Glass Restoration Markets
  »  How to charge for glass restoration work
   
   
1-800-328-0042